B-I-G BIG BANG

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Okay. These updates have been getting better. I have a new layout coded and made by Angie. It's amazing, ain't it? I love it. See, these guys, all five of them, are seriously special. Ever since I discovered Big Bang, they instantly became my Number 1. Big Bang pun! Get it? Anyways, Kwon Ji Yong, Kang Daesung, Lee Seung Hyun, Choi Seung Hyun, and Dong Young Bae are all special. From debuting in 2006, I discovered them in 2008, during the Haru Haru era. And at first, I liked Seung Ri, but I ended up adoring Ji Yong and Daesung later. And before I knew it, Kwon Ji Yong became my number 1. The reason my layout is old school Big Bang, is simply because for the last past days, I've been watching their old variety shows and documentaries, it reminds me of why I adore them so much. So I decided, why not? ^^

As you can see, I added "REQUESTS" and "STATUS", requests are now back up on the site. But, I doubt anyone will really request from here. But, I decided to open it again. So it's open. ^^ Requests have been done slowly by me, since I've been getting stuck so easily. BUT, I shall get through it. And hopefully I improve. July was the time of month where I started to seriously design. I downloaded Photoshop CS5 and I began to learn. Unnie would help me out. Now it's 2012, slowly it's improving, even today, my Unnie is mentoring me. ^^ So Hopefully, my graphics will become epic :D

Finally, I haven't updated my stories again, I'm trying to create story banners. But I'm not all too sure. I'm helping my Unnie write oneshots for her series, but I mean LOL they're all for her. So it shouldn't be too hard. I actually have a few plans :D So I'm excited~ Very excited. I'm planning to finish Secret Love and 100 Days soon. I'm sure Unnie will love it. Anyways, those shall be updated soon enough. This update is long. Anyways, I'll fix up the site some more later. 'Tis all for now.