Hallo Hyunseung, Welcome Back Fateful Dreamer
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
I know. I'm very...indecisive. I tried to handle three sites, but I failed epically. But hey! Fateful Dreamer is back. Now that I can finally handle updating this and not be overwhelmed it's done! Although, the annoying thing about it is now I have to update my pages, but thank god I have such an awesome Unnie who made my pages. I don't really know what I'd do without her. I'm thankful for everything she does for me. But, the point is, I have to re-update every page. Which...is a pain in the butt, but if I'm not a lazy ass I can get it done.On another note, I'm sick. Sick? Me? Yeah. I guess I haven't been taking good care of myself. My throat hurts, it's always scratchy. My voice is slowly fading away. And, most of all, my stomach hurts, and I feel like throwing up everywhere. Not only that, but mother nature decided to pay me a visit. So, I'm also cramping. And I'm just a bit cranky.
I need to update my stories. I really want to update them. I never find to do them. Perhaps I'll just type up updates soon. Overall, I gotta finish some things for Unnie. Although for some reason, the world seems to be against me, and I feel so uninspired at the moment. I'm trying. It'll be done soon, and I'll see if I can get the pages up soon.





































