Alright. Treasure Huntin' Time

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Yes, yes I've joined Chazzie's Hidden Treasure, but hey guys! You should try it too! It's a fun way to get new things, not only that, but test your skills in finding certain things. Tis why it's fun. Updates? I'm back in school. I'm bored. LOL And tired of it already, but I'm trying my best to ensure I get good grades.


Things I'm Working On
[ ] Update my story list on Tragically Dreaming
[ ] Update My Story Ideas and Upcoming Stories on TD
[ ] Pre-Write Some Updates to TRAI


There are some things I really need to get to writing. But, I have too much requests to get to, which is like "DX< GOD I WANNA UPDATE". On the bright side, I need to post up the drabbles I've written for Unnie, Kai, and Shai. But, I gotta do some treats for TAD, and stuff like that. T_T Too much to do. Too little of time.

Labels: