we're a waste of time?

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Requesters. They have their moments. They're either really nice to deal with, or they're a serious pain the ass. Lately, my requesters have been a pain in the ass. For instance, this one chick, called me a bitch. Why? I refused to ask my Unnie to do her re-do. Why? Well, come on! She did everything asked for on the form. There was nothing messing, there was nothing at all. Not only was the girl rude to me, and I'm the owner, but when my Unnie kindly asked her to not use her poster, since ya know, I blacklisted her, so she's not even allowed to use the poster. The girl, in reply said: "Since you guys wasted my time, I think I at least deserve to use it."

Excuse me?

We wasted your time? On top of the that "mean girls are bitches". She blocked me, then afterwards, she blocked my Unnie. Okay, so, here's the issue, as designers, we do our best to do everything on her form. What did she ask for? She asked for all members of DBSK on the poster, as in ya know all 5 of them. But, no, she specifically asked for them individually, which is a pain in the ass, but done. She asked for an angst black and red poster done. When she knew I had Unnie working on it, she failed to add anything before. She talked to me, messaged me, but mentioned nothing about it.

Everything was done on her form. Then, I'm called a bitch. And I get blocked? And mean girls are bitches right? The bitch is a hypocrite, it's as simple as that. But, I can't help but be still pissed about it. Hopefully, she'll come to her senses, if not we'll feed her to Baraka, or have Reptile spit acid inside her then rip out her stomach :D

Labels: ,