Patience is Key, don't you have it?
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
I seriously hate when requesters rush you. Like, can't you be patient? I'm sure that every designer will produce something that is worth the wait. There is no fucking point of rushing us. There is no point of complaining. It takes up to 3 days or a month for me to finish a request. Unless, I'm working at a site, that states otherwise. Otherwise, there is no excuse for rushing me. It's irritating.On another note, what makes them think we're not working on their request? There are so many requests, but, that doesn't mean we don't get to all of them. I mean, I don't know how other designers do it, but I do requests at the same time or well at random order. Doesn't matter. I depend it on mood and basic stuff such as that. Which, I need to start on.
But, I suppose I'll multi-task get requests done, while I get christmas presents done for Unnie, Aying, and Kaila. Otherwise, they can wait. Requesters and I don't usually get along, but I'm not going to take it out on everyone. So, yeah. T.T





































