Last Christmas...this is all new!
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Layout! Guess what? I made it! Okay, it's not the best layout out there. But, hey, I'm a noob at this. It's 2PM...it was first going to be Lee Junho, then it was going to be Daesung, but then I finally decided on 2PM, because OMG, I haven't had a full 2PM member-ed layout in a while. Or before, I don't remember. But, it's blue. Originally, it was green and red, christmas colors, but, I have a thing for blue lately. Hence it's blue. But, hey, I like it. It's different, and I'm a noob. And...if you haven't heard 2PM sing this song, then you're so late. They're all so cute. And, Unnie, did you hear Junho's english? I think you gotta teach him more words. D:
Anyways, this site is basically empty. I think I'm going to spend all my time ranting and stuff like that. I don't exactly know what this needs yet. Graphics are at The Angelically Dreamt. Writing at Tragically Dreaming. So, hit me up there or here. So here's how the site goes, I have rants going on, I have updates, I'll have affies, I got VIPS, I got my own little world, which is the game plan, which doesn't pertain to any of you LOL unless you know what the hell I'm talking about. Then stay out!
Awards go here. Since I don't feel like putting it on The Angelically Dreamt. And stuff like that. Anyways, enjoy the 2PM video~ AND GIVE ME A PAT ON THE BACK DAMMIT DX< I MADE THIS LAYOUT DX
Labels: update





































